Broken pipes are particularly common this time of year. As most homeowners know, the cold temperatures cause standing water inside of your plumbing to freeze — that ice then expands and causes the pipe to burst. We get lots of plumbing calls in January and February from Warwick homeowners who have frozen pipes and need them thawed…or Warwick homeowners who had frozen pipes and now have broken ones!
Over time, leaks can develop into larger plumbing problems and even cause structural damage! The plumbing repair experts at Jones Services are available for emergencies 24/7, so no matter how large or small your problem, you can get pipe repair you’ll be able to count on for your Warwick home or business.
But most of your plumbing and water lines are probably deep beneath the (frozen) ground. So how can you tell if you require pipe repair?
5 Signs Your Home Has a Plumbing Leak (and May Need Pipe Repair!)
As we mentioned, cold temperatures and frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of burst pipes and leaks. However, leaks, can happen all year round. The warning signs are always the same:
- Loss of Water Pressure
- Dampness or Puddles on Surfaces
- Sound of Running Water in the Walls
- Water Bills are Higher than Usual
- Hot or Cold Spots on Your Walls, Ceilings, and Floors
If you notice any of the above issues in your home, there’s a solid chance you have a leak and will need pipe repair. You can have a professional from Jones Services come to your home to deliver premier service with same-day response time. All of our plumbers arrive in fully-stocked trucks, on time and ready to make your plumbing work.
Pipe Repair Solutions to Help Stop Leaks
Jones Services delivers same day responses 24/7, so if you have a pipe in need of repair you can have everything solved on the same day as your call! In order to fix your problem, Jones Services has three typical approaches:
- Water Line Pipe Repair– Should you notice a drop in water pressure or rise in your monthly water bills, call for a spot repair right away. It could be a problem with your main water line, which can be quickly replaced by a professional.
- Repiping– In older homes with outdated or corroded pipe materials, simple replacing the entire pipe system is generally the best approach. That’s because certain types of plumbing, such as Orangeburg, cast iron, or clay pipes will cause more problems as they age. Best to stop those leaks before they start!
- Pipe Lining– This innovative pipe repair technique is a revolutionary trenchless solution to pipe repair. It essentially allows the plumber to repair the pipe from the inside out — a safe epoxy liner is poured through the pipe and hardened to create a new seamless line without having to dig up the old one.
Need pipe repair in Warwick? Call the experts at Jones Services today!