Jones Services Updated Safety Procedures
To help ensure your health and that of our field technicians, we will take the following precautionary measures before and during our visit:
- We will ask if you have recently traveled to a location where the virus is prevalent, or if you’ve been in contact with anyone who may have been infected. If either of those have occurred, we may delay service until you’ve been cleared by your doctor as symptom free. Likewise, we will not send a technician to your home that is known to be sick or has traveled to a highly prevalent area.
- We will kindly refrain from shaking your hand
- We will do our best to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet, as per the CDC recommendation
- We will put on gloves and clean shoe covers for each home we visit and throw them away when we are done
- We will wipe the surface of our tablet with a disinfecting wipe before asking you to sign for work to be done. Alternatively, the technician can send an email to you while still on site, with a description of the work to be done and the total amount due. You can send a reply email from your phone giving approval for the work.
- We will wipe off your thermostat and or any other surface we touch
- We will clean our hands before and after every visit
If you have any special requests, please don’t hesitate to communicate with our Customer Service team ahead of your scheduled service.
Please join our team in taking these additional simple preventative measures to stay healthy.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of hands and rub together until dry
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth if hands are unwashed
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces by using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- If you, or any of your colleagues, friends, or family exhibit any symptoms of the virus, please self-quarantine and call your doctor immediately. Symptoms include fever, cough, and trouble breathing
- For additional information about preventing illness or travel, go to the CDC Website
Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.