I Hate My furnace Contest!
Tell us why you hate your Furnace and Win A $500 Voucher
Tell us why you hate your Furnace and automatically Win A $500 Voucher and be eligible to win a new high-efficiency air conditioning system too.
What better way to start off the new year than by winning? We are very excited to announce our “I hate my Furnace” contest!
Simply complete this form & tell us a great story of why you HATE yours.
Whether your pick the old one is noisy, breaks down frequently, burns too much oil or gas, smells badly; these are all winning answers.
We look forward to reading your answers, so please put forth the extra effort – details, humor & wit goes a long way.
All “I Hate My Furnace” participates are also enrolled in our Feel The Warmth Contest. Feel The Warmth supports a deserving family in our community who will not only benefit from a newly installed highest efficiency Mitsubishi Hyperheat up to 3 ton System.
The winning story for the newly installed Mitsubishi system is how you and our a deserving neighbor or friend in our service area have served and supported our community. You were there for us and now Mitsubishi, Meier Supply and Jones Services want to be there for YOU!!! Winner will receive a brand new installed highest efficiency Mitsubishi Hyperheat up to 3 ton System.
By completing and submitting this form for entry, you agree to abide by our official IHMF Contest Rules (Below). Eligible entries are only residential houses received within in our service area (30-mile radius from our HQ).
All entrants will receive a coupon for $500 off furnace installation via email after the contest concludes.
Official Rules for Jones Services, 2023 I Hate My Furnace Contest:
IHMF Entry Rules: To qualify for the Jones Services furnace giveaway, the official entry form (maximum one entry per household) must be completed.
- 1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. Entrance Rules: The contest begins March 1st, 2023, and ends March 31st, 2023. You will be asked to provide your first and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, photograph(s), age and model number of your current furnace or heating system and a statement of why you want a new heating system. All fields must
be complete for eligibility. All digital entries must be completed by March 31 st at 12 midnight EST. Contestants must be over the age of 18 and agree to be contacted by Jones Services via email about instructions and winner information. The entrants’ name and furnace photo will be posted online at Jones Services social platforms, but all other contestant information will be used solely by Jones Services.
Entrant agrees to receive mail and email from Jones Services. No contestant information will be sold, shared or given away. Jones Services has the right to decline any entry for any reason.
3. Eligibility: The contest is offered only to residential homes in our Service Area. This does not include trailers or apartment buildings. Employees or representatives of Jones Services and their advertising agencies, including their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Jones Services will not be responsible for late, misdirected or lost
entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. The authorized account holder of the email address and the entrant must be the same person. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. businesses educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for
assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All entries become the property of Jones Services and will not be returned to the entrant. Potential winner may be requested to provide proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
4. Winner Selection: The winning entry will be selected by Jones Services on Tuesday, April 4th, based on submitted entries. Jones Services’ decision will be based on criteria for selection including the original submitted entry. All winners for the $500 voucher will be notified either in-person or by email, phone and/or mail within 7 days of selection. If winner is unreachable after 7 days, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. Potential winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility form within 7 days of notification via mail and/or facsimile. Noncompliance
within this time period will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Decision of Jones Services is final. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: All entrants will receive a $500 voucher for a new, high-efficiency heating system and standard installation from Jones Services. In addition, Jones Services will give enter all participates into our Feel The Warmth Contest for a new high efficiency up to 3 ton Mitsubishi Hyperheat System. No cash redemption available on the vouchers.
6. Accepting Prizes: Winners consents to use of their name, city, state, photographs and quotes for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Upon receipt of prize, winner agrees to have photo taken with completed furnace installation. Winner agrees to release,
discharge and hold harmless Jones Services and all media outlets from all claims or damages arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or the possession of the prize received.
7. General Conditions: Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the selection of Jones Services, which is final on all matters pertaining to the contest. This contest is governed by the laws of the United States and is void where restricted or
prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
8. Use of Name: Entrants further grant to Jones Services the right to use their name, city and state online and in print or any other media, in connection with the contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Jones Services and its advertising and promotional agencies to use winner’s name, photo, and likenesses for advertising and
promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Jones Services, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or any prize won.
Restrictions, conditions and limitations apply.
9. Conduct: By entering this contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at www.jonesservices.com throughout the contest. Entrants further
agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. Jones Services the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive
manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION:ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATEOPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS.
SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, JONES SERVICES; RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TOTHE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitations of Liability: Jones Services is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submission in the contest. Jones Services assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries. Jones Services is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or entrants
on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Jones Services, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, Jones Services reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
11. Winners’ Names: For the names of winners, visit www.jonesservices.com at the conclusion of the contest.For further questions about the contest, you are welcome to contact us