Feel the Warmth Contest!
Tell us why you or someone you know deserves a new highest efficiency Mitsubishi Hyperheat Heating System.
What better way to start off the new year than by you or a friend or family member winning a newly installed highest efficiency Mitsubishi Hyperheat up to 3 ton System?
We are very excited to announce our “Feel the Warmth” contest!
Simply complete this form & tell us why you or a family member or friend deserve to win. The winning story for the newly installed Mitsubishi system is how you and our a deserving neighbor or friend in our service area have served and supported our community. You were there for us and now Mitsubishi, Meier Supply and Jones Services want to be there for YOU!!! Winner will receive a brand new installed highest efficiency Mitsubishi Hyperheat up to 3 ton System.
By completing and submitting this form for entry, you agree to abide by our official FTW Contest Rules (Below). Eligible entries are only residential houses received within in our service area (30-mile radius from our HQ).
All entrants will instantaneously receive a coupon for $500 off a new heating or air conditioning installation. The winner of the Mitsubishi Hyperheat System to be chosen on Tuesday, April 4th & announced when the winner has been successfully contacted.
Please fill out the form here for a chance to win a Mitsubishi Mini-Split
Official Rules for Jones Services, 2023 FEEL THE WARMTH
FTW Entry Rules: To qualify for the Jones Services furnace giveaway, the official entry form
(maximum one entry per household) must be completed.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. Entrance Rules: The contest begins March 1st, 2023, and ends March 31st, 2023. You will be asked to provide your first and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone number as well as the contact information of whom your nominating. In additional tell us why they deserve to win. Let us know how they have been their for our community. All fields must be complete for eligibility. All digital entries must be completed by March 31 st at 12 midnight EST. Contestants must be over the age of 18 and agree to be contacted by Jones Services via email about instructions and winner
information. The winning entrants’ name the new installation will be posted online at www.jonesservices.com and Jones Services social platforms, but all other contestant information will be used solely by Jones Services. Entrant agrees to receive mail and email from Jones Services. No contestant information will be sold, shared or given away. Jones Services has the right to decline any entry for any reason.
3. Eligibility: The contest is offered only to residential homes in our Service Area. This does not include trailers or apartment buildings. Employees or representatives of Jones Services and their advertising agencies, including their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Jones Services will not be responsible for late, misdirected or lost entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. The authorized account holder of the email address and the entrant must be the same person. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to
an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. businesses educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All entries become the property of Jones Services and will not be returned to the entrant. The potential winner may be requested to provide proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
4. Winner Selection: The winning entry will be selected by Jones Services on Tuesday, April 4th, based on submitted entries. Jones Services’ decision will be based on criteria for selection including the original submitted entry. All participates will automatically win $500 vouchers that are redeemable up until April 15 th . Grand prize winner will be notified either in-person or by email, phone and/or mail within 7 days of selection. If winner is unreachable after 7 days, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate
winner will be selected. Potential winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility form within 7 days of notification via mail and/or facsimile. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Decision of Jones Services is final. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: All entrants will receive a $500 voucher for a new, high-efficiency heating system and standard installation from Jones Services. No cash redemption available on the vouchers.
6. Accepting Prizes: Winners consents to use of their name, city, state, photographs and quotes for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Upon receipt of prize, winner agrees to have photo taken with completed furnace installation. Winner agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Jones Services and all media outlets from all claims or damages arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or the possession of the prize received.
7. General Conditions: Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the selection of Jones Services, which is final on all matters pertaining to the contest. This contest is governed by the laws of the United States and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an
8. Use of Name: Entrants further grant to Jones Services the right to use their name, city and state online and in print or any other media, in connection with the contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Jones Services and its advertising and promotional agencies to use winner’s name, photo, and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Jones Services, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or
damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or any prize won. Restrictions, conditions and limitations apply.
9. Conduct: By entering this contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
The Official Rules will be posted at www.jonesservices.com throughout the contest. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. Jones Services the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive
manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TODELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, JONES SERVICES, HEATING & AC
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TOTHE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitations of Liability: Jones Services is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submission in the contest. Jones Services assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries. Jones Services is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online
systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or entrants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any other causes beyond the control of Jones Services, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, Jones Services reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
11. Winners’ Names: For the names of winners, visit www.jonesservices.com at the conclusion of the contest.
For further questions about the contest, you are welcome to contact us