If you need boiler repair in Middletown, Jones Services has been providing this service for more than 27 years. We can take care of whatever problem you may be having quickly and efficiently, and get your home comfortable again as soon as possible.
Typically, a boiler will give you some warning signs that a repair is necessary. If you notice any of the following, call Jones as soon as you can so that we can fix the problem and get you back up and running.
• Low Pressure and Sediment Buildup: If sediment builds up inside your boiler, that can reduce the level of hot water and lead to your boiler not producing enough heat. There could also be a problem with the pressure valve. If you have an insufficient amount of hot water you could possibly adjust the water level. However, if you have sediment buildup you’ll need it drained and flushed out by an experienced service professional.
• Boiler Expansion Tank Problems: Within your boiler there should be hot water at the bottom of the expansion tank and cold water at the top. If this is not the case, then you could have an air pressure problem. Call Jones and we’ll send someone out to check.
• Radiator Problems: If you are experiencing a lack of heat or hearing a hissing noise coming from the boiler, then you could have excess air in the lines. This is a problem that will need to be fixed by a professional.
• Thermocouple Failure: Gas boilers have a part known as a thermocouple sensor. This sensor keeps track of how much gas is flowing to the burners and regulates the amount of heat produced by the boiler. Your thermocouple has probably malfunctioned if you cannot re-light the pilot light. Call Jones if your pilot light will not stay lit and we can fix this problem quickly.
• Condensate Pipe Frozen: If you have a modern boiler, that boiler probably has a condensation pipe that transports water. During long periods of very cold weather, this pipe can freeze and cause a blockage. If this happens to your boiler, you should call a professional to thaw the pipe.
There are several possible reasons for this happening, including low water pressure, a closed valve causing a lack of water flow, and thermostat problems. Call Jones Services, so we can send a service professional to your home to determine the exact cause!