Hot Water Heater Flushing in Goshen, NY
The holiday season is upon us! While you’re celebrating with spending time with family and loved ones, you certainly won’t have time to think about your hot water heater at home. Don’t worry though, Jones Services has you covered!
This time of year is known as being the season of giving so, the team here at Jones Services wants to get in the spirit by giving away a Free Water Heater Flush! We love all of our loyal customers and what better way to say thank you than some great savings during the holidays! Click the button below to visit our site and schedule your flush or give us a call at 845-262-2338.
Signs You Need Your Water Heater Flushed
- You Run Out of Hot Water Quickly. Have you noticed that your hot water is not as hot as it used to be? It could be caused by a layer of sediment on the bottom of the water heater or parts that need replacing. When issues like this are left to worsen, your hot water heater won’t work as efficiently. As sediment forms, it insulates. This layer makes it more difficult for your water heater to heat your water, leaving you with cold water just a few minutes into your morning shower.
- Higher Energy Bills. When your system isn’t running efficiently, it will run longer and rack up your energy bills. Running harder and more often will cause your pipes to weaken and put a dent in your wallet.
- Burst/Leaking Water Heater. Your water heater has a special inner lining to prevent the tank from rusting. But when your water heater is running constantly (because of the layer of sediment on the bottom), the tank overheats and cracks the protective lining.
- Water Damage. When water heaters burst, they can flood your home with up to 80 gallons of water. Not only will this be a huge pain for you to deal with, but the cleanup will also cost you a fortune.
- Foul Odors. When the water in your tank has nowhere to go or no way to properly exit your tank, it will stay stagnant. This can harm your water quality, and cause some unpleasant smells.
- Strange Noises. Any loud bangs, clunks or hisses are a sign of an issue. Be sure to call Jones Services if your water heater is making any scary sounds!
Extend Equipment Life with Jones Services
When a water heater works the way it is designed, it is very easy to overlook. But when there’s a problem, you have a big problem. Without hot water, you can’t wash your clothes or dishes, and you obviously can’t take a hot shower. However, Jones Plumbing has provided water heater repair and installation services for more than 30 years. When you give us a call, you can be sure that we will get the job done right the first time.
Celebrate the holiday season with a Free Water Heater Flush in Goshen and the surrounding areas from Jones. Call today to take advantage of this offer!