Jones Services Customer Commitment
Why Our Customers Choose Jones Services- Every Time!
For over 30 years, the Jones Services family has been providing high quality services and products to homeowners and small businesses all throughout the tri-state area. Will Jones, Bill’s father, was a master electrician who began serving the tri-state area in 1963. Working side by side with his father gave Bill the foundation he needed to begin the all-inclusive company that Jones Services is today.
Like any smart business person you need to see a resume before hiring someone to do the job. We would like to take time to introduce ourselves and inform you more about our staff, credentials and high standards of doing business. We hope this information will help to provide an overview of our company and how we provide services to our customers.
- Flexible Scheduling/Same Day Service: Your convenience is important to us. We schedule air conditioning service appointments when YOU are available. Simply choose a day and time, and we will be there. 95% of our services are completed on the same day you schedule them.
- Emergency Service Today or You Don’t Pay: If we are late to any service call, even by one minute, your trip fee is FREE.
- Accommodating Service Hours: We aren’t strict to a Monday through Friday, 9 am-5 pm schedule. We know nearly half of all air conditioning problems occur after 5 pm so we have service professionals available around the clock to meet your needs.
- Job Based Pricing: Our services have set prices that depend on the job, not the time we invest in it. As soon as your air conditioning system is diagnosed, you will be informed on the rate it will cost for the repair, before work begins. We will honor that price, regardless of how long the repair takes.
- Our Services are Guaranteed: Most repair services for Service Partner Plan customers are now guaranteed for 2 full years.
The Industry Standard in Service Professionals
- Customer Respect: We respect you, your home, and your property. Our service professionals are trained to treat your home as if it were their own. This means shoe covers are always worn and drop cloths are always placed, to make sure your home stays clean.
- Presentable Service Professionals: We believe that presentation is a professional courtesy. Our service professionals will arrive in full Jones Services uniform and will look clean and presentable while completing services in your home.
- Security and Safety: Each Jones service professional is thoroughly background checked and frequently drug tested. We call before we come to alert you of the service professional’s name and that he or she is on the way. We will arrive in our distinctive white Jones Services trucks, so you’ll know just who we are.
- Intensive Training: All Jones service professionals have years of experience under their belts. They are required to attend weekly training sessions at our in-house training center and must acquire at least 50 hours of training each year. All Jones techs also have national accreditation: our HVAC service professionals are NATE certified and our generator service professionals are Generac certified. These intensive training requirements ensure that our service professionals are continuously gaining the knowledge they need for new equipment and new installation techniques.
- Fully Stocked Trucks: Each service professionals comes prepared with all of the tools, parts and equipment they need to get the job done. This level of preparedness makes sure the job gets done quickly and without unnecessary trips to the hardware store or the office.
Committed to Our Customers
- Complete Customer Satisfaction: We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with your air conditioning service or repair. If you aren’t we will do whatever it takes to set things straight.
- Jones Services No Gimmicks Pledge: We will never sell you anything that you don’t want or you don’t need.
- You’ll Know What You Are Paying For: Our service professional will walk you through the job before work ever begins. It is our goal to leave you with a clear understanding of exactly what the job entails.