This winter has reminded all of us northeasterners the importance of an efficient furnace. It’s simply the foundation of keeping your family happy and healthy throughout this winter (and many winters to come).
Let’s review some warning signs of a furnace that needs to be replaced. Ask yourself:
- How old is my furnace? Anything older than 12 years will probably die soon. If nothing else, it’s weakening quickly.
- Are my utility bills increasing even though I’m keeping the heat at the same temperature? If so, your furnace’s efficiency is decreasing.
- Is there a yellow flame on your furnace? The flame should be blue indicating it’s burning efficiently. Yellow means the air and gas aren’t mixing properly.
- Is your house getting heated unevenly?
- Does your furnace cycle on and off often?
- Are you having consistent thermostat problems?
- How often do you need to repair your furnace? A new furnace installation could be the more cost-effective choice in the long run.
- Do you hear odd sounds coming from your furnace? Any rattling, buzzing, or humming?
- Is humidity decreasing in your house? Is there more dust? Old furnaces do not create moisture very well.
- Are there any physical cracks, or signs of corrosion or rust on your furnace?
Did you answer yes to any of these questions? If so, it’s time to seriously consider a furnace installation.
Although it may be tempting to do-it-yourself, this kind of work can get complex, technical, and require a unique set of skills. Many towns require local permits, and not to mention dangerous health and safety matters are involved as well. Don’t risk your health or costly repairs later on. Your best bet is to count on our furnace installation professionals at Jones Services. We’ll take care of all these issues for you, so your furnace installation experience is as stress-free as possible.
7 Benefits of a New Furnace Installation
When our furnace installation professionals are done, you’ll be able to reap the benefits, such as:
- Improved comfort in your household.
- Eliminate health risks and keep your family healthy year round.
- Lower energy bills due to the improved efficiency of your new furnace.
- More control over temperature with smarter thermostats.
- Improved air quality in your home with a brand new, sealed combustion furnace.
- A silent furnace to make your home a quieter place (or for those of you with youngsters running around: as quiet as possible).
- A brand new, updated warranty.
Jones Services gives you the expertise needed to make your furnace installation is done as promptly and efficiently as possible. We’ve done thousands of furnace replacements, and will take care of every step in the furnace installation process.
Call our furnace installation experts at Jones Services today and stay warm tomorrow!